What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Castles In The Sands, Sunset Beach, Wishes ...Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands .Frank Agresti Tweeted: Money matters, coins to flip, cons to run.
Down to earth...Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .
Abel 858 761 4369. Let's make a deal. I have a chrysler concore 2002,with 140k miles on it, and also 2005 dodge Durango SUV for $2800,with 225K, had a death in the family, need to sell, to cover expenses.
Castles In The Sands, Sunset Beach, Wishes ...Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands .Frank Agresti Tweeted: Money matters, coins to flip, cons to run.
Down to earth...Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .
PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.
Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.
Abel 858 761 4369. Let's make a deal. I have a chrysler concore 2002,with 140k miles on it, and also 2005 dodge Durango SUV for $2800,with 225K, had a death in the family, need to sell, to cover expenses.
No comments:
Post a Comment