Thursday, July 30, 2026

What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

 Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers. University Professor Blasts 'Dirty Jews. Seattle WA Bellevue WA North Bend WA. Hits And Misses, Faces In The Crowds. Cheryl Lynn Corbett Kirkland WA (Finn Hill).But does anybody really fall in love anymore?


I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods. Funny but so true.



  What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.


What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.


Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. 'I hope you're having a great day. [I Love Fairies Angels And Mythical Creatures And Fantasy



.Enough for the Charmed...To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Health Heart Homes.Homes Heal Hearts.Veterans on Section 8 Housing Project (Long Beach)Good Morning.

Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Start with Education and End with Confidence...Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.





I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout. These burning calories need counted and so do my minutes, steps and standing hours.


GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:What’s up, Tooners!…Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment