Monday, July 27, 2026

Let's meet for coffee, lunch, or a drink. No games. No agenda. No expectations. You will not be disappointed!!!


 TO MANY HEAVENS. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up. We don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. The FBI's Albuquerque Field Office is actively working with local, state, federal, and tribal partners to investigate the cause of these fires.


Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.Probably not many, if any of us, have lived fairy tale lives. Let's meet for coffee, lunch, or a drink. No games. No agenda. No expectations. You will not be disappointed!!! This is the tale of the cr..



 Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."




 TO MANY HEAVENS. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up. We don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. The FBI's Albuquerque Field Office is actively working with local, state, federal, and tribal partners to investigate the cause of these fires.


Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.Probably not many, if any of us, have lived fairy tale lives. Let's meet for coffee, lunch, or a drink. No games. No agenda. No expectations. You will not be disappointed!!! This is the tale of the cr..

No comments:

Post a Comment