Monday, July 27, 2026

Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods. Funny but so true.

 

I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'


Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air


Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money."

I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'


Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air

BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!


Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money."

Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods. Funny but so true.

I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'

No comments:

Post a Comment