Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool s...Shared in Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trade.
Wisdom “In an eagle,” said the Lakota holy man, John Fire (Lame Deer), “there is all all the wisdom of the world.Castles in the sky, into the woods, over the bumps in the road, gems to find.
Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool s...Shared in Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.SEEKER OF TRUTH."Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.
VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL
COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.Don't get me wrong. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:Go get them.Waves On The Water, Ships To Pass, Sons To Shine Bright. Owls.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.



No comments:
Post a Comment