Saturday, September 5, 2026

Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.

 


Where does the time go?!?EXACTLY EMBRACING THE DAY: HATS, HORNS TO BLAST. ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES TO SHINE, WINNERS, LOSERS, LEARNERS, DIMES TO DROP. NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND.


Good In Sweet Tips 2020. Trust ... - Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To ... Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack.

Where does the time go?!?

Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.


My ex has the best head I've ever had. Like this girl was certified by NASA for her out of this world head, I can't help that my dick is stupid..Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

No comments:

Post a Comment