Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.
Barry White - Practice What You Preach:Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, decades of dances on the right sides.My ex has the best head I've ever had. Like this girl was certified by NASA for her out of this world head, I can't help that my dick is stupid..
Where does the time go?!?EXACTLY EMBRACING THE DAY: HATS, HORNS TO BLAST. ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES TO SHINE, WINNERS, LOSERS, LEARNERS, DIMES TO DROP. NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND."MEXICAN CHILDREN"
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.TALKING GIBBERISH.Better Than...Show respect to all men
and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until
duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 HAPPY LABOR DAY, The
DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking
you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,
Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment