Girls to Date, Failures, Hackers, Snakes, Cows to buffalo girls. Lessons on looks, lessons on views, history to create. Bumps in the woods, trips to hell, spiders and snakes.BE THAT ONE PERSON!! …
Hung on the cross with jesus christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hate and love, horns to blow, goats and sheep, horns of love and hate. Love Hate Views In Mirrors: Snake Faces: Frog Leaders : Steven Jarrot goodsnakesandfrogsfreaksandfools2015.blogspot.com BE THAT ONE PERSON!! …BE THAT ONE PERSON!! …Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.
Barry White - Practice What You Preach:Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, decades of dances on the right sides.
Where does the time go?!?EXACTLY EMBRACING THE DAY: HATS, HORNS TO BLAST. ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES TO SHINE, WINNERS, LOSERS, LEARNERS, DIMES TO DROP. NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND."MEXICAN CHILDREN"
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.TALKING GIBBERISH.Better Than...Show respect to all men
and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until
duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 HAPPY LABOR DAY, The
DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking
you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work,
Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment