Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.
.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope.Practice to perfection classic life lessons.Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. I refused to let them alter my title, for the asses on the roof, trying to get a fee ride. Not on my dime, they have not, and they will not.
Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin More moments from Zale and I preparing my father's replacement star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in preparation for the 60th anniversary of Star TrekDreams For Life, Glory Dazes Done.
Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Spinning Tales Told. Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop. Stars to shine bright, stars out in the darkness, happy tales to share. Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....
Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Spinning Tales Told. Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop. Stars to shine bright, stars out in the darkness, happy tales to share. Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....
Real is rare. remember that'. 'I hope you're having a great day. I Love Fairies Angels And Mythical Creatures And Fantasy.We are groovin .Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?

I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?
No comments:
Post a Comment