VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL
Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Short Jumps, Full Decks, Cards To ReadSheri and Rachel Jarrot, just cows to buffalo, or fag hags one and two, fly on Malcolm Gerstein's dime, and steal cars with AAA. Perfect family?Sheri Jarrot | La Quinta, California - Sales Spider...7603601613
Where does the time go?!?EXACTLY EMBRACING THE DAY: HATS, HORNS TO BLAST. ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES TO SHINE, WINNERS, LOSERS, LEARNERS, DIMES TO DROP. NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND.
Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.
.Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope.
Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin
.Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope.
Real is rare. remember that'. 'I hope you're having a great day. I Love Fairies Angels And Mythical Creatures And Fantasy.We are groovin .Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?
No comments:
Post a Comment