Saturday, September 5, 2026

.I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.

 


Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket..I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.

The prize , due to be delivered, before Christmas. Alexia Calderon: Gold digger,Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket.


Searching for someone who enjoys good music, easy connection, and the kind of chemistry that starts with a simple step.Money tight?Daffy telling Bugs: "Let's try that again.".I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment